Monday, April 27, 2009

TWICE THE FUN!

Levi loving the slide!
Josiah loved the park....

Brotherly love! I had the twins all weekend....and it was such a beautiful weekend!!!! Finally! We did some bike riding and hit a couple of the parks! We wanted to play putt putt...but good ole Bedford's Putt putt course has closed down! I enjoy having them so much....I miss them now that they have moved to Kentucky! They will be 5 in June, which is impossible for me to believe! They say the funniest things...we laughed all weekend!


2 comments:

  1. They are growing like weeds!!! I bet you guys had a ton of fun!!! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI !!!!
    Oh my goodness, I cannot believe they are almost 5!!!! I remember holding them at 4 weeks old and how small they were!!!! They are just to cute and nothing like brotherly love!!!!Or sisterly love or cousinly love!!!!! I love LOVE!!!!!Enjoy them every second you get!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete