Monday, April 27, 2009

NOT AGAIN!!!!

As cute as these little eggs look in the nest....the mama robin is driving me nuts! Every year when I put my ferns out...within a day she has started building....now, I am convinced it is the same robin and she is just doing it to torment me! She poops all over my porch....flies out and scares the daylights out of me when I walk out the door...and I am terrified to take the fern down to water it! If I thought I wasn't been terribly cruel....I am ready to take the nest out and quietly dispose of it!!!! I am not above it! haha Although, I have this fear that she will stalk me and do wicked things! That is all that is holding me back! I HATE BIRDS!

1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    Birds do stalk, I saw that movie THE BIRDS!!!!!
    Scary scary thing!!!!!1
    I have an empty nest in my back yard, the birds are big enough to leave the nest, saving those photos for a blog in a few weeks about kids leaving the nest and then returning for the summer!!!!! YEAH!!! I love it!!!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete