Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Our Planes....Ships....and Automobiles....vacation!

We left Indianapolis at 8:00 am on Sunday morning on Southwest! (eeeks...glad the roof didn't blow off!)
We almost missed our flight....not late, just long lines at Baggage check-in and security! We were running to our gate...just like the movies! Last on board...so we were all sitting alone! Chase had some admirers on board and the girls passed notes back and forth to him through the whole flight! The flight attendant would pass the notes to him....she was cracking up....only an hour into the trip and I knew I was in trouble!
Missy found the Pace's from Bedford heading to Sarasota for Spring Break, so she sat with them!
I sat beside some Honeymooners that didn't want to chit chat! :(
Arriving in beautiful sunny warm Tampa! At the Bahama Breeze Restaurant next to our hotel! Missy works with me at BMS and I was thrilled she went along with me to help control the 3 teenage boys! She is so much fun and we had a blast!
Chase's friends, Steven and Tanner! We called Tanner Beibs all week, he looks like Justin Beiber! We had dinner in Tampa and then off bright and Early Monday morning to board the Carnival Inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Wish I could have gone!!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete