Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome Sawyer Paige Ritz!





















We welcomed a new Baby girl into our Family on February 9th! Sawyer Paige! This little Darling is Jonna's Great Granddaughter! And Scotty's Granddaughter! She was one month early, Brooke (her Mommy) was having trouble with her High Blood Pressure. She weighed only 5 lbs. 4 ozs. and was 18.5 inches long! She is absolutely beautiful! We are so blessed to have TWO beautiful healthy babies! And I am enjoying Teasing Scotty and Janine about being Grandparents...here I am the oldest and NO grandbabies yet! I hope it will be a good long while! haha















1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    OH my goodness, HOW precious is this!!!
    She is tiny!!!
    But both those babies are so sweet, nothing like anew baby to breathe new life into everything around you!!
    Congrats to all
    Love her name
    I was a HUGE LOST FAN and SAWYER was one of my favorite characters!!Although he was a boy, we like the unisex names for girls though, after all I am old and my name was a BOY name until I was about 12!!
    Love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete