Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!











Mother's Day filled with loved ones! After church we all went to Janine's for a cookout! It was a beautiful day! Neither of my boys were there...Chance had to work all day and Chase had an opportunity to play at the French Lick Golf Course. I told him to go ahead since Chance couldn't be there and we would all go out to eat (my choice) the next weekend Chance is home! Little Cutler always makes the day fun! Mother's Day is always bittersweet for me. I think of all of the years that I have missed out on having my Mom with me. But I have the best Grandma anyone could ask for! And then this year Penny is gone, so as loved ones pass away, the day can be a little tough....but being a Mother is still the best job I have ever had!




No comments:

Post a Comment