Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Chance and Chase with their cookie cake!
My yummy chocolate strawberries that I dipped!




Hef's first Valentines Day!



Chase and Macy










Our precious neighbor, Taylor, that moved here Chance's Freshman year from Louisiana. Her bridal shower was today. I am so sad, I had her hand picked to marry Chance! We have always loved Taylor, she was just like one of the family. Her family lives in our neighborhood. She now attends college in Louisiana and met her fiance there. I wish her the best....even though it isn't too late to marry Chance! Below is a picture of Taylor and her mother Kathy, they are beautiful ladies!



I had such a fun Birthday/Valentines Day weekend! Friday of course was girls night out! Saturday, Chance came home and Matt, Chance, Chase and I headed to Bloomington for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. That evening, I took pictures at our Valentine Banquet at Church. After the banquet, Chase, Macy, Shauna and I went to see Valentines Day at the movies! Matt, Ken and Chance watched the UK game. Sunday I spent the afternoon at Taylor's shower, it was great to see her! I miss having her around! Then went into Shauna's and took some pictures of Macy and Chase. Came home and my wonderful husband fixed dinner for me! Sausage Gravy and Biscuits....his specialty.....but I didn't have to cook! More snow is headed our way tonight...like 7 inches....will it ever end?????










1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's day!!!
    Glad you had a fun week-end!!!
    It was 75 here today and it was gorgeous!!!!
    Played in the back yard of some friends, their little boy had his 2nd birthday party today!!!!
    what a great day for an outside party!!!! In Feb.!!!!I won't say any more!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete