Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Luke and Darcie

Linda Green was Penny's best Friend and Joan, Penny's Mom

Our Daddy!



Luke and Matt


Chance was our entertainment for the evening!




Kenny and Bev





Kenny and Dad






Linda Green brought me some Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Body Wash!





We had a fun New Years Day together! Dad, Joan, Linda and Dick Green, Darcie and Luke, Kenny and Bev, Jacque and Mom came and we had soups, sandwiches and desserts! We enjoyed being together and laughing. It has been a tough holiday for all of us, so it was good to be together. We will always miss having Penny with us, and things will never be the same. Happy New Year!!!











2 comments:

  1. HI!!!
    Oh what a fun time!!!!!First off when did you cut your hair??? I love it!!!! Reda asked me if I knew you cut your hair and I said no!!!! I love it!!!! Bev and Ken look great!!!! I love his little go-tee!!!! I also love Philosophy products!!! I have been using them for 5 years now!!!!!Your Dad looks good considering everything, so does Joan and Darcie and Luke, we ahve a way of keep going but always keeping their memory alive!!!!
    Lots of love to you,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you all spent time together, that is the most important thing during a difficult time! Wish we could be there to HUG you all! ps. LOVE philosophy too.....have been using the stuff forever!:)

    ReplyDelete