Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Happiness Project

Ok Girls, time to get started! Opinions needed! How do you want to do this, the book is actually set up so that each chapter is a month, do we want to read that chapter and work on that project for the month, or read a couple of chapters each week???? Totally up to all of you, check out the book and let me know, we will begin Monday! Also keep in mind, we only have a week left in January, so we would begin February real soon....what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. BTW, we couldnt find the stinkin book anywhere. We went to target, Walmart, Barnes and Noble.....and wasnt anywhere. Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I dont know if I could do fast paced. Is it a pretty easy read....kind of hard with a baby to read quickly!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corie, I had to order mine on Amazon, Darcie found hers and Barnes and Noble, only 1 left. You may have to order it from B&N and we will start then. I kind of like reading each month and then putting the project into action before moving on...you know the reader I am! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. got mine today at Barnes and Noble, what ever you decide let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI!!!
    I ordered mine from AMAZON too, it will be here next week!!!!
    So I say since we are 1 month late, lets start feb. 1st and maybe this summer we can catch up on the month we are behind????
    I agree about the project, so let's have the ones with the book tell us the project for Jan. so at least we have a heads up on that. Then we can start the book on Feb 1st, is that ok?????
    let me know
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited about the book! I need some extra happiness in my life right now! First on my list...toss out extra stuff and clutter!!

    ReplyDelete