Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DOG-gone Snow Days!





Hef and I spent our snow day today home all alone! He loved the snow...he likes to eat it! He just seems fascinated by it! I like the snow, like the time off school, but now we are starting to have to add them on to the end of the school year! And with all of February left, we may still have alot of snow to come! But it is still fun to have the day off, I got some more organizing done for my Happiness Project and enjoyed just laying around watching my Soap Opera! I had the yucky stomach flu yesterday, so I needed the day to get back on my feet!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Little Hef!! I love my little buddy! You're so lucky to have snow days!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi********
    ********
    ****
    *******
    **
    *
    *
    *
    *
    It's snowing!!!!!
    Lucky you!!!!!!
    Hef is so cute!!!!
    I am glad he like the snow--cause he is stuck with lots of it his while life!!!!!
    Until you move to sunny AZ!!!!!
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete