Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT!

A TABLE OF WILD WOMEN! No occasion....just enjoying time together! It has been a tough month for the ladies in my family. Jennifer had her stresses with Josiah and of course Levi's burn, stacked on top of several other stresses in her life. Then Janelle's husband popped the surprise that he wanted a divorce and was in love with another woman! And then our precious Cutler took a tumble down the basement stairs! He spent the night at Riley Hospital in Indianapolis with a skull fraction....but he is fine! So I guess it was just an occasion to be together and know that we are all strong and still breathing no matter what life dishes out!

1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    Hang in there and be strong together!!!! I jsut wish I was back there to have joined in, I know it's your other side of family, but I can fir in there too!!!!I love them all!!!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete