Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

CHANCE AND JOBETH

CHANCE AND JOBETH

CHASE AND MACY


CHASE AND MACY



SOGGY 4TH OF JULY....Once again we had a rainy nasty 4th of July...I HATE INDIANA WEATHER! Most of our plans got cancelled...it poured. Matt and I went to a party with some families that he works with...then the kids were all at our house later that night. I made them pose with their star cookies...that was about the extent of our excitement! Maybe next year will be sunny and hot!




Sable, Chase and Macy at Macy's Grandparents.....




3 comments:

  1. HI!!!!
    Those cookies look so yummy!!!
    I made cupcakes and a berry delicious pie to take up north with us, and a bag of candy!!!!
    How fun for everyone!!!!!
    HEY..... what is in Chance's ears???
    Is he trying to make giant holes in his ears??? Good thing Mamaw Meyers cannot see well, she would be crying her eyes out!!!! Tell him Aunt(i know i'm not) but pretend here, that I'm crying now too!!! He will have no ears in a few years, what is he going to do in 30 years with no ear lobe????
    Just kidding!!!
    Love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I HATE IT....just try to keep quiet...he is a good kid, it could be worse! But you know how I feel about it!!!!
    Love ya
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!!!
    I understand, he IS a GREAT KID, look at Will's tattoos, it's just a thing for this time, but I worry if their going to be sorry in about 10-20 years!!!! I won't tell anyone!!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete