Friday, July 10, 2009

FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOREVER

PAT AND JULIE

PAT AND GARY
ATLANTA FRIENDS.....Gary and Pat Bolton came to town this week to visit. Pat was our head librarian for the middle schools for several years...she is the one that got me my job! She retired 2 years ago and she and her husband Gary moved to Atlanta. Their son and his family live in Atlanta. I was Gary's Teacher's Aide for 3 years at Lincoln Elementary School...then went to work with his wife at the middle school. They both treated me like a queen! Gary is Mom (Margie's) Nephew. I miss them so much...and it is always good to see them...we ate dinner at Casa Brava and had a wonderful visit catching up!


1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    Catching up with old friends is the best, of course old friends are the best friends!!!
    What made them move to Atlanta??? Closer to the beach maybe!!!!
    Glad you had a fun time
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete